General Festival Information
The Riverfront Blues Festival venue is Harry E. Kelley Park, located at 121 Riverfront Drive, Fort Smith, AR 72901. Click here for directions.
- Admission FREE AND SEATING IS LIMITED. Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- FREE paved motorcycle/bike parking located near the entrance gate, first come, first serve basis.
- For your comfort bring blankets and lawn chairs for seating.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- There will be food trucks available but the Festival WILL NOT BE SELLING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- No camping, or coolers.
- No pets please.
- Absolutely no swimming or wading in the Arkansas River.
- No access to the festival by boat.
In case of inclement weather, the show will continue on stage with the exception of severely heavy rains, dangerous conditions, high winds or lightning. The show may pause and resume due to weather conditions. No alternate location will be used and no rescheduling of the festival will occur.