General Festival Information
The Riverfront Blues Festival venue is Harry E. Kelley Park, located at 121 Riverfront Drive, Fort Smith, AR 72901. Click here for directions.
- Admission is $15 per day $30 per weekend. Kids 12 and under get in FREE with an adult.
- FREE paved bike parking located near the entrance gate, first come first serve basis.
- For your comfort bring blankets and lawn chairs for seating.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen!
- Your driver’s license is required to buy alcoholic beverages.
- No camping, or coolers.
- No pets please.
- Absolutely no swimming or wading in the Arkansas River.
- No access to the festival by boat.
In case of inclement weather, the show will continue on stage with the exception of severely heavy rains, dangerous conditions, high winds or lightning. The show may pause and resume due to weather conditions. No alternate location will be used and no rescheduling of the festival will occur